After purchasing our first flip, holding onto it for a year and finally making a good profit, we were able to purchase Main Street House, our fixer upper! The plans for this property are to move into the house and fix it up over the next few years and rent out the one bedroom apartment above the garage (if we ever finish renovations).
Top Posts & Pages
- General Finishes Gel Stain
- Gel Stain Topcoat | What Finish To Choose
- How To Make Paneling Look Like Drywall - 5 Easy Steps
- What Concrete to Use for Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertops | Mistakes to Avoid
- Flipping Houses :: Before and After Pictures
- The Fruit Fly Infestation | Why are there fruit flies in my bathroom?
- House Hunting for A Flip
- Vinyl Plank Flooring Tutorial: No Nails, No Glue.
- Remodel Home Page